Monday 9 March 2009

ANNO 1503 or summat...



I remember I did these for a role-playing game - just as visuals, nothing more. I ended up doing quite a few of these - always featuring an all-singing, all-dancing cast of thousands like these two, and always with a short deadline. I had 3 days for this one - a day to get references and then do the traces , and a couple of days to produce the very busy finished visuals. The clients were very easy to deal with though, and I enjoyed referencing all the historical detail - ships, clothing and so on. The concept was that at this crucial period in history you can choose, as a player of ANNO 1503, to either to make war or make trade. Not being a gamer myself, I couldn't give a monkey's but like I say - they were a lot of fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment